High Value Buildings Insurance image

High Net Worth Insurance for Buildings and Contents

High Net Worth Insurance is highly recommended if you live in a high value property and have unique possessions that may not be covered by ‘off the peg’, standard insurance policies.

If your home is a high value property, you need to be confident that every brick and tile is adequately covered should repairs or replacements be necessary following damage to the building. Whatever the property, we’ll help you to obtain the comprehensive cover you need from the most appropriate underwriter, using our extensive knowledge and experience gained from four generations working in the insurance industry.

Specific cover for your household contents

Our high value contents policies are sufficiently flexible to take into account all of the valuable items that make up your household's furniture, fittings and contents. You can rest assured that we will secure the most appropriate cover for your unique needs so, if the worst happens, starting again will be a little easier.

Valuing your contents

It is all too easy to underestimate the total value of the fixtures and fittings and personal items within a home. Indeed, it's believed that some people undervalue their possessions by as much as 30% when asked to assess the value of their personal items and fixtures and fittings! By using our contents valuation form you can calculate the current value of your contents, including some of your most valuable possessions. This information will not only be extremely useful if you have to make a claim, but also if you need to renew your insurance over the coming weeks or months.

Calculating buildings cover

You can get an approximate idea of the minimum buildings cover you'll need by going to the Building Costs Information Service's BCIS Rebuilding Calculator, which provides a basic guide to rebuilding costs. Please remember that the rebuilding costs associated with high value and listed properties are usually much higher than those for other properties, due to their special nature, so it is important to seek professional advice if you live in an historic or listed building, or a property of non-standard construction.

How to proceed

If you'd like us to quote for any insurance, including High Net Worth Insurance for Buildings and Contents, please either complete our online form or contact us directly on 01285 885 885 for more information.

Get a quote