Holiday Home Insurance image

Holiday Home Insurance

If you own a second property or holiday home, does your Holiday Home Insurance appropriately and comprehensively cover the property and its contents? If not, or if you are looking to renew your current policy, get in touch with Lumley Insurance Limited today.

Generally speaking, the terms of the second home policies we arrange are more generous than other mass-market insurers, due to the fact that the insurance covering your main residence can often be extended to a holiday home. However, even if this isn't the case we can still arrange competitive cover for your second home, let property or holiday home (whether in the UK and/or overseas) as a separate entity and will ensure that the terms of the policy provide sufficient cover for the property and its contents.

All of the insurance products that Lumley Insurance Limited offer - including Holiday Home Insurance - can be tailored to individual lifestyles and specific needs, and should help to bring customers greater peace of mind should the worst ever happen to their home (be it their primary residence, a rental property or a holiday home) or possessions. Lumley Insurance work hard to ensure that all customer properties and possessions are adequately covered by appropriate and comprehensive insurance policies, and use our extensive knowledge and experience gained from the last four generations in this industry to ensure customers always receive the very highest quality cover and customer care.

How to proceed

If you'd like us to quote please either complete our online form or contact us directly on 01285 885 885 to find out more about our overseas home insurance. Please note that our office opening hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday, and that we aim to respond to your enquiry as soon as possible within these times.

Get a quote